Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Arizona River Runners Rafters' Reviews

Read these reviews from Arizona River Runners' Rafters.

"The geology of time that we passed never ceased to amaze me, The variations - spectacular, beyond anything I've ever seen before. The concentration of geological activity all in one place! I want to praise the guides - obviously very hard work and yet they were always cheerful and helpful. I always felt that they were concerned about our health and safety and yet encouraged us to have fun, and maybe push ourselves just a bit, while still reminding us to know our limits." (Marilyn M.)

"My trip throught the Grand Canyon wa a life-changing experience that I never could have managed on my own. Your guides restored my confidence in the next genreation, and the Canyon nourished my soul. Please extend my heartfelt thanks to TJ, Riley, and Kenny. (I intend to write a letter to the National ark Sevice praising your company)." (Sandy B.)

"It's hard to explain the calming influence this trip has had on our family- we have all changed for the better on so many levels. Our kids (teens) have asked if there are other trips that are out there that are similar - not sure if we can to it!" (Lori H.)

"Here's a taste of life on the river from our trip at the beginning of June - take a peek:

Thank you to all our rafters - we love your comments. At Arizona River Runners we want all our passengers to "experience the trip of a lifetime!"

To book your journey call us at 1-800-477-7238.