Monday, September 27, 2010

Grand Canyon Rafting with Arizona River Runners - "Git 'Er Done

One of the things I do at Arizona River Runners is read all the questionnaires that our guests fill out and return to us after their Grand Canyon rafting trip. It's really quite fun. It's actually a LOT of fun on a couple of different levels. First, and foremost is that it is apparent that people have had a wonderful time with ARR. Most times the experience exceeded all expectations. Secondly, their mind set has often shifted a bit.

Some very common responses are: "It was a trip of a lifetime." "Thank you for time spent with my family." "I've changed how I look at my "stuff" in my regular life." "I didn't want to go back to work." "I was sad to leave the river." "I can't explain what this meant to me." "It's been on my bucket list for a long time." "I wish I hadn't waited so long to actually go." "I was amazed how our group bonded, we became like family." "I've traveled all over the world and this was, by far, the best trip I've done." "I would recommend this trip to everyone."

I am not making these comments up. These are what I read from you over and over again. Sometimes they are even more soulful and fundamental. Your experience will be unique to you.

Have you been thinking about going on a Grand Canyon Rafting adventure? Have you wanted an Arizona Rafting vacation for a long time? It's time to "git 'er done."

Whether you travel alone, with your family or a gaggle of friends, whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon is an awesome experience that is well worth your effort to make it happen.

Right now, at Arizona River Runners, we are taking reservations for Summer of 2011 at 2010 prices. Dates are filling in but there is still room for you! This could be "your best trip ever" too.

Call us and let's "git 'er done."

Arizona River Runners 1-800-477-4238