Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Job At Arizona River Runners

One of the things I do at Arizona River Runners is read the Post Trip Questionnaires. These are responses from ARR guests that have completed our Grand Canyon Rafting Trip. ARR asks lots of questions and we get quite an array of answers. Most responses are a gushing, enthusiastic reaction. Quite often I read:

"I've traveled all over the world but this was the best trip I've ever been on."

"Greatly exceeded all my expectations."

"At first I thought it was expensive but my raft trip was priceless."

"This was the best quality time together for my family."

I'm not making this stuff up and I'm not going to lie. We do get some negative replies like:

"There wasn't enough hiking."

"I didn't know I'd have to pee in the river."

"We needed more X-long cots."

"My salmon was over cooked."

We love to hear your feedback. We cherish the accolades; we listen and learn from your suggestions. Your guides read what you have to say as well.

For your "greatest trip ever" call Arizona River Runners at1-800-477-7238.